So much to be thankful for. Always. But especially when I haven’t written it here for a few weeks. So here goes, in no particular order, just bullet points today…
- Two weeks school holidays with my family, only a couple of days where I had all four kids to myself but we made the most of them. Lots of lovely moments with each of the children, and my gorgeous husband who was on leave for part of the time as well.
- Being able to help friends in ways big and small.
- Friends who reach out to me when I need them.
- Nature/creation, and being able to spend time in it.
- Spring (and the anticipation of summer).
- Amazingly supportive in-laws.
- Booking summer holidays – can already feel the memories we are creating with our family!
- Naps. I love naps. There was time for a few of those over the holidays.
- That my Gran is in heaven now. Sad she’s not here, but thankful she is in a better place with our Lord.
- My new fridge which is as tall as I am (1.78m) and that I can fill it once a fortnight.
- Sunshine. Did I say that? I love sunshine!
- People who are willing to teach and lead our children (youth pastors, teachers, Brownie leaders etc).
- A tidy garage and for the day in the holidays where my husband and I could get together and attack it to make it so – we really to make a good team. Messy generally does my head in, it’s awesome having this sorted out.