I don’t even know if ‘Blogdom’ is a word. I’m not going to check the dictionary. I don’t care, I like it, so it stays!
I haven’t been in the land of blog for nearly three weeks now and I have so missed reading, writing and interacting – I think I actually went through withdrawal!
It was a mega-mayhem two weeks of school holidays which I packed full to the brim. There’s been adventure, fun, happiness, sadness, family and friends, and I see today a few more blog awards. I have a veritable smorgasbord of posts to write.
Check out my Instagram page for a few snapshots and in the meantime here’s the highlights:
- Our friends Ben and Charlie stayed for a week
- I went on my first hunt
- My Gran passed away (ok, so that’s a low, not a highlight)
- Nat had her first Brownie camp
- Richard and I had a blissful 43 hours child-free
- I quit my job in my quest to live a truly happy life
- We booked our summer camping holidays
And I’m sure there’s more but that’s enough for now! I hope to be back up to speed with my Thankful Thursday, Scripted Sunday and other regular posts I mentioned earlier as well. Oh it’s good to be back 🙂